Telegärtner Gerätebau GmbH
Your guarantee for top quality at fair prices with satisfied customers
Performance and ideas – finest precision from Saxony
Telegärtner Gerätebau is known for innovative products and developments in connection with machined parts, components for data transmission and telecommunications, the photovoltaic sector, cable assemblies and small-scale hardware. We have extended our current range of services in the past few years, making regular additions and improvements for the benefit of our customers.
We are always the right people for any inquiry you may have because we can offer you more!
- Support with development and dimensioning in connection with the design of assemblies and entire systems
- End-to-end project management in our technological fields
- Rapid and flexible production to top specifications
- Coordination of additional work as required
- Exploitation of synergies through teamwork within the wider Telegärtner Group
Range of Services:
- Precision-turned parts
Telegärtner Gerätebau uses state-of-the-art CNC technology to make precision turned parts as specified on drawings.
- Fiber optical components
Telegärtner Gerätebau develops and makes the entire range of optical fibre components supplied by the Telegärtner Group.
- Photovoltaic components
Telegärtner Gerätebau has developed a socket for photovoltaic modules in thin-film technology.
The socket boasts a very small installation height and is fast and easy to fit.
- Cable assembly
Telegärtner Gerätebau has many years of experience in cable assembly.
Our strengths include the development and production of customised connectors and cabling systems for virtually any application.
- Custom-built equipment
(Special-purpose machines and small-scale hardware: safety-enhanced crimping presses)
Intelligent solutions which we devised in order to streamline our own production processes have led to the development of high-tech products with advantages which are appreciated by many customers in the cabling industry.
As complete service providers, we support you from product development stage, through to optimising manufacturing processes within agreed timescales. Thereby we avoid expensive development failures and achieve valuable competitive advantages. Our engineers and skilled personnel continue to acquire the necessary knowledge from continuous training and updates.
We offer top quality and reliability at fair prices.
High-precision, high-quality turned parts of different materials such as brass, high-grade steel or aluminium are required for applications in the automotive, pneumatic, hydraulic, aviation and mobile radio industries as well as in mechanical engineering. Telegärtner has been supplying renowned customers from these branches in long-term partnership.
Our Machinery at a glance
For our high-precision turned parts we mainly use lathes from the INDEX Werke in Baden-Württemberg, Germany which are high quality, reliable and technically superior.
- INDEX – CNC – single spindle automatic lathe ABC 65
- INDEX – CNC – single spindle automatic lathe ABC 52
- INDEX – CNC – single spindle automatic lathe C 100
- INDEX – CNC – single spindle automatic lathe ABC 60
- INDEX – CNC – single spindle automatic lathe ABC C200
- INDEX – CNC – Production turning machine for complex parts C 65
- INDEX – CNC – Production turning machine for complex parts G 200 Compact
- INDEX – CNC – Multi spindle turning machine MS 52
- INDEX – CNC – Multi spindle turning machine MS 32
- Star – CNC – Single spindle automatic lathe Ecas 32
- STAMA – CNC – machining center MC 320
- TORNOS/BECHLER – CNC – single spindle automatic lathe DECO 2000/20
We fabricate from all common materials with high flexibility and strong quality standards from drawing .
|10 – 60
||up to 75
||single spindle INDEX ABC
|10 – 40
||up to 75
||single spindle INDEX ABC
||steel, stainless steel
|20 – 60
||up to 120
||single spindle INDEX G 200, C 65, C 100
steel, stainless steel
|10 – 30
||up to 220
||single spindle DECO20, Star ECAS-32
steel, stainless steel
|20 – 52
||up to 60
||multi spindle INDEX MS32, MS 52
||brass, aluminium, steel
||> 10 pieces for sampling
||> 1.000 – 100.000 pieces
||> 100.000 – 1.000.000 pieces (multi spindle)
All from one hand
From the development of the optimum solution to the post-processing: With Telegärtner you have an experienced partner to support you with proven competence in every phase.
- Surface finishing
- Mounting of component assemblies
- Quality management
We offer with our most reliable partners the following additional services:
- Galvanic and chemical coatings such as Ni, Cu, Sn, Zn, ZnNi, ZnFe, Znph, Mnph, Au, Ag, anodised aluminium, hard anodised aluminium
- Deburring: like thermic, electrochemical or deburring by high-pressure water jet
- Grinding and honing
- Heat treatments such as case hardening , hardening and tempering , vacuum hardening, nitriding or plasma nitriding
- Special labels like laser marking or needle embossing
- Cleaning according to the cleanliness requirements for VDA19 including residual dirt analysis
- Initial sampling according to VDA
We manufacture according to your individual technical specifications
- assembled individual conductors, cable harnesses, wire harnesses
- Wiring, connection, primary and control cables
- Power cords, transformer lines
- Motor and servo motor cables
- Special cables, heat-resistant cables (silicone, PUR, PETP, PE)
- Lines according to VDE regulations or with UL-CSA approval
- Coaxial cables, cable systems for the automotive, for example:
- Radio system cables for analog and digital radio
- Power supply lines
- Potentiometer lines
- AF lines
- Microphone line
- Adaptor cables
- Stranded or solid wire
- Round cables or ribbon cables
- single- or multi-core, shielded or unshielded
- Contacts and connectors as specified
- Automatic trimming and stripping
- Stripping , even partial withdrawal
- Resistance welding (welding cables, compacting or compressing, terminal connections)
- Crimp or solder connections
- Cordsets and bound harnesses
- Certified to DIN EN ISO 9001/2008
- Creation of initial sample inspection reports
- 100% electrical final inspection with testing protocols on request
- Crimp control – creation of micrographs
- Identification and documentation of extraction forces at crimps
- Flexible production according to customer specifications
- Development and manufacture of customized connector systems
Machinery and equipment
- trimming and stripping machines
- semiautomatic and automatic crimp machines
- Universal Safety Crimping Presses
- resistor contact welding equipment
- testing equipment and cable testers
- micrograph laboratory
- unshielded and shielded cable
- singlepole and multipole cables
- cables up to 50 mm2
- high temperature and special wires
- automotive cables
- solder connections
- IDC connections
- screwed connections
- contact welding
- Compacting of strands
We see the satisfaction and confidence of our customers as the main prerequisite for stable further development of our business. We therefore attach great importance to excellent quality work in all company procedures.
Quality Management System
Our quality management system has been in use since 1995 and is certified according to DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN ISO 50001 : 2011 and ISO/TS 16949:2009. The QM system is further developed according to the automotive standard ISO/TS 16949:2009. Certification according to ISO/TS 16949:2009 is planned for 2015.
By using the CAQ system “BABTEC” the quality of our products is monitored from the test planning, through first sample testing according to the automotive standard right through to statistical process control. The delivery quality of our products is ensured by a requirement-based final inspection.
Quality certificates can be provided at the customer’s request.
- First sample test reports according to VDA, PPAP
- Acceptance test certificates EN10204/2.2 or EN10204/3.1.B. for semi-finished products
- Coating thicknesses and hardness reports of parts surface-treated in co-operation
The quality monitoring is done with state of the art measuring technology.
- Co-ordinates measuring technology Mitutoyo Co.
- Contour measuring instrument Zeiss Co.
- Roughness measuring technology Mitutoyo Co.
- Digital measuring projector Keyence Co.
The Telegärtner Gerätebau GmbH is certified in acordance to ISO 9001:2008
Certificate ISO 9001:2008
The Telegärtner Gerätebau GmbH is certified in acodance to ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Certificate ISO/TS 16949:2009
The Telegärtner Gerätebau GmbH is certified in acodance to DIN EN ISO 50001 : 2011.
Certificate DIN EN ISO 50001:2011
Telegärtner Gerätebau GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 35 055-6820
Entered in the Commercial Register, District Court Dresden – Reg. No. HRB 243218
UST. ID NUMBER: DE – 1140462949
Chief Executive Officer:
Wirtschaftsjurist Daniel Gärtner
Dipl.-Kfm. Jakub Kleinschmidt
Telegärtner takes the protection of your data very seriously. All data provided by users via the website “www.telegaertner.com” will be recorded and used in accordance with valid data protection regulations.
Data Protection Declaration Telegärtner Group
©Copyright 2021 Telegärtner UK Limited. All Rights Reserved